Nova

Thanks for the suggestions.

I am using the blade that came with the riser block kit, It is a 3/8"
x 105" x 6 TPI blade. I am not sure who is making them for Grizzly but
their site claims it is made in the USA.

You stated in an earlier post that you were able to cut a straight line
with the blade. You did better than I did with the blade that came with
the Grizzly kit for my G1019. A good blade solved my problems. When I
ordered the kit a Grizzly tech support person suggested I purchase my
blades from someplace other than Grizzly.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA