MR

Default Foundation Crack Fix

I have to tell you about postconcrete.com. Jim Post is the guy's name
that runs the place; it's in Chicago. I called them up from NY to
help me fix my leaking basement crack. Jim and his partner talked me
through what I should order on the website to fix it with an epoxy
injection. When I got the supplies I needed there were good
instructions, but when I wasn't sure of myself those guys were readily
available (especially because of the 1 hour time difference) to answer
my stupid questions. Before I knew it the foundation crack was fixed,
I mailed them back the tool that they loaned to me, and the deposit
refund check was in the mail. It's a great feeling accomplishing home
repairs on your own.

Good luck