Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"Bill Schnakenberg" wrote in message
rosie wrote:

i don't know, but i see it ALL THE TIME in the remodeling/building
(independent) trades and it gives the good guys a real bad rep!

Are there any good guys?
Where I live, it seems that all contractors are working part-time jobs.
Of all the jobs I have had done by contractors in the last 20 years, 80%
have not completed the jobs. Fortunately, they have not collected the
last payment either, and I have contracted other part-timers to finish
the jobs at a lower cost.
If I was to remodel my kitchen, I would go with Sears, or Lowes, or Home
Depot. They are easier to find when the job is not done right.

Yea...those companies sub out to the same guys that wont show....
But..you knew that right?