PoP

Default henley block / fuse seal

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:37:34 +0000, Witchy
wrote:

Doesn't it hurt every time?

No. I forgot one instruction from my last message. I triple-check that
the mains is off before I test the wire for live. I'm not stupid

Mind you, I got a little taster not long ago. I was up an aluminium
ladder in someone's lounge sorting out a light fitting. Silly me
touched the permanent live. Not directly, but as I was twisting the
light fitting (metal of course!) the permanent live came loose.

I climbed down the couple of steps of the ladder so fast I can't
remember having climbed down

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.