Franc Zabkar

On 28 Aug 2004 17:10:52 -0700, (Ron K) put
finger to keyboard and composed:

"David" wrote in message ...
I think you forgot the caps on the "M".

Standard units prefix notation:
'm' = milli
'M'= Mega

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....
Jerry G. and I have been exchanging e-mails about troubleshooting my
monitor.
We have made some REAL progress, using just a small, digital FM radio
to isolate where the TVI is coming from.

Sounds like an interesting problem. As suggested elsewhere, I would
experiment with different screen resolutions. For example, does the
nature of your interference change markedly during a BIOS/POST screen?
Can you see any "digital" artifacts in your interference pattern? For
example, what do you see on your TV if you display a test pattern of
vertical stripes on your monitor? What do you see if you switch
repetitively between a black and a white screen?

- Franc Zabkar