Mike O.

Reminds me of a boss I had at a former job. We were moving some of the
computer equipment around and he told us to be careful. If we fall, we were
to put ourselves between the computers and the ground. "Flesh grows back,
but computers cost money" was his phrase.. He was not kidding.

On of the many reasons it is a "former" job.

wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:32:02 -0500, "RonB" wrote:

By the way - In my humble opinion the best solution to this problem might

be
put something else on wheels and find a permanent home for the drill

press.
In spite of some conflicting opinions, if you ever roll against a nail,

or
chunk of wood, and get the head ahead of the center of gravity (high!),

it
will be on the floor before you can react.

You don't want to be under it.

Then how can you prevent it getting damaged.
Throwing your body under it is the only way to go.
Broken bones heal, but a bent up DP is forever.g