Jim Stewart

Eric R Snow wrote:
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 23:34:46 -0700, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

LOS ANGELES -- Six nails embedded in the skull of construction
worker Isidro Mejia, 39, after an industrial incident caused a
nail gun to shoot nails into his head and brain on April 19,
2004, are seen in this X-ray image.

Just a few nails? Hell, that's nothing....

http://www.theunion.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20030828/NEWS/108280065&SearchID=73182184769984
The X-ray pic is especially "eye catching".

Jon

When I was a kid there was a story in the paper about a man who was at
a party and shots were heard. Sometime later he had a terrible
headache. Took himself to the hospital and it was discovered that he
had been shot several times with a .22 in the head. All the buttets
traced a path inside his skull right next to the bone. None penetrated
to his brain. I wonder if it was an "Urban Legend". I thought it was
but after looking at the above x-ray I'm not so sure.
ERS

Sort of the inverse of that is the lady that thought
she had been shot in the head. She was in her
car and heard a loud bang, felt something against
her head and reached back and found "grey matter"
in her hair. Turned out a cylinder of those "pop n'
bake" dinner rolls had exploded in the back seat.