Arch

Ruth & Clay, Your posts are always thoughtful and much appreciated. My
musings are meant to stimulate courteous debate and opinion and not
meant to be
'ex cathedra' nor as mean and divisive trolls. I always hope my posts
will pry up lots of lively give and take re woodturning. Sometimes that
doesn't happen and I'm left to wonder if I missed the mark or if this ng
needs or even wants these sorts of threads. There I go, musing again!

Clay, you are no interloper. You have a name and it's a good one. I
meant that the work, not the turners, might fly under false colors and
deserve a flag of their own. I was musing about the _turned wood bowl
and should have taken more care not to appear critical of the book's
editors or the artisans. Didn't St. Benedict say that fine wood bowls
can be made off the lathe without recourse to turning at all?
Anyway, I'm too myopic about my hobby,

Regards to the both of you, Arch

Fortiter,