Steven Bliss

Default Carpet installation question

New carpet will be installed tomorrow for 3 bedrooms. A couple questions:

1. I'm guessing we got "standard installation". We have been moving things
out all weekend, making room so the install will be easier. All they will
have to help me do is move a couple dressers (drawers removed), and a
mattress set. Is this too much to ask them to do, since I don't know if
they are expecting to clear the room as well.

2. What do we tip these guys. The reason I'm asking is because if they
normally completely clear the room, and we did it for them....or are the
rooms normally empty. I have planned to have a cooler full of munchies &
drinks.