Scott Mills

"mike ring" wrote in message
52.50...
"Scott Mills" wrote in
:

Actually, I agree. This thread has nothing to do with DIY an so should
not be here.

The beauty of this group is that it allows a lot of things it shouldn't,
and is generally good mannered and urbane with it.

Without these qualities it may be useful, but would be deadly dull.

I don't go to pubs any more, ore anywhere much, and would miss the
conversation here.

I hope no-one tells the NetKops about us

mike

I agree and like this newsgroup for pretty much that quality and eqully
people should be free to say if they think something is too OT. The 'attack
is the best form of defence' attitude is both boring and childish.