Sir Edgar

I don't understand this urge to go out and buy things that we can easily
make in our shops and save money by doing it.

I make my mobile bases out of scrap ends of 2x4s laid horizonitally,
joined at the corners with glued mortises and tenons. But you can make
simple lap joints screwed or bolted together if your prefer.

I mount four casters and there you are. I use locking casters or a "step
on" spring loaded door stop to keep it from moving.

What could be more simple to craftsmen like us?

Peace ~ Sir Edgat
=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F 8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=
=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8