SteveB

"Gene" wrote

Frankly, 2 strikes and the cabinet and tile maker would have been
out...

I agree. But I am not in charge of the kitchen remodeling. The cabinet guy
custom made the cabinets, and lots of money was hanging in space for quite a
while. $18k all together. I just wanted to get even with him, and then
shoo him away. That time came, we did, and he agreed to come and finish a
lot of small details, which he did. So, no money lost. Had we canned him,
we would have been out a hefty chunk of change, and been looking for someone
to come in and take over in the middle of the job and finish it. Not a good
prospect. And fergeddabout calling the contractor's board or BBB.

With the tile guy, no money has changed hands. Now, the wife is beginning
to see things other than just getting the kitchen finished. Or at least I
hope.

Steve