Andy Hall

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:16:07 +0100, nog wrote:

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 00:56:43 +0100, Andy Hall wrote:

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:22:43 +0100, "Alan Vann"
wrote:

IMM wrote:
Every Safeway store was/is being stripped of its stock and
replaced by Morrison's stock.

Almost correct - My local Safeway's stock is being replaced with Waitrose
stock right about now. It will also stock other JLP 'non-food' items.
Re-opens next week........

Alan

Hopefully Morrisons will sell other stores to Waitrose as they learn
that their cheap junk approach doesn't work in every area.

Our local Safeway is in the process of being transformed into a Sainsbury.
Quite relieved as we had dreadful visions of Morrison-sized queues at the
checkouts.

That would be reasonably acceptable too.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl