Michael Mcneil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

The only 'prat' around here is you, talk about clueless morons - you are the
one, not Tony Robinson...

**** off shtjdpid.

In days of yore all work was of the diy variety. And the programme had a
good concept but was hammed up by a dick-head telling lies.

I was not commenting on the actual viewpoint which in all honesty is
open to debate. Except that with a virtually unspoiled environment a man
could wonder off almost anywhere in Britain and be perfectly self
sufficient.

I was using Robinson's own words to condemn his attitude. If you saw the
programme you would know straight away what I was talking about. Since
you neither know what I am talking about, the programme was talking
about or what you are talking about, I shall leave you twit.

Half un.