FL_Wood

Do you have a picture of your outfeed table?

My outfeed table folds down from the back of the saw. It's supported by a
folding work support from HD. I like this plan for several reasons:

* I can 'aim' my saw out the garage door, and so need not dedicate inside
space to the outfeed table.

* I have to clear the table to close & secure the garage/shop. This
enforces neatness that otherwise does not come naturally.

* This leaves my primary workbench free for other uses. At least, it
usually does. My bench is at saw height because it gets used to assist
with infeed on long rips cuts, particularly with sheet goods.

Now, if you're working in a basement shop, this won't work the same way.
And you might not be able to glue up large projects on the driveway as
easily, either.

Patriarch,
who dreams of a really large shop, and time to work in it.