Andy Hall

Default OT - Monitors - TFT v. CRT

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:45:09 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:43:57 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

Go to Ove Arup and say I want to build bridges. they will say, what, you
have an electrical degree? You want to build bridges now? The door is

over
there sonny boy! As you are being carried over to the door shouting,

"but
know some sums", they will look in amazement, and ring the clinic.

You are arguing about a point that wasn't being made.

The discussion was about the similar nature of different branches of
engineering, especially with respect to the principles and mathematics
involved, as well as the principles of university learning and its
broad applicability.

You make it sound as it you can fit from bridge building to electronics at
will. Please?

No I didn't.

All that I said in essence was that a large proportion of the
principles are the same and that a university education helps with
adaptability to different fields and new technologies.

---

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl