phil

Default OneWay For Sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

AM MOVEING SOON NO SHIPING MUST PICKUP THE LATHE The electronics contained
in all our lathes are of the highest quality. We invested a lot of time and
effort to find an inverter which would be extremely reliable, yet flexible
enough to suit our needs. These Inverters are the very best we could find.
THE inverters are AC electronic variable speed with ramp up/ramp down,
forward/reverse, and dynamic braking. Power Requirements: 220 volt, Single
Phase AC. Our Inverters are pre-programed ready for use. The drive package
is fully electronic with speeds from 0 - 3000 RPM (forward or reverse).
Lathes 2 HP, Excellent torque is available at as low as 30 RPM, with brute
force available at as little as 100 RPM. Speed ranges are 70-700 / 190-1900
/ 305-3050. Changing range is easy and can be completed in under one minute.
Controls for this drive are mounted on a swinging pendant which can be moved
to the headstock or tailstock for easy reach and clearance at all times.