Steve

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...
In article , philski
wrote:

I absolutely hate the way the Bush machine has dine their best to
discredit Viet Nam vets - the little ****er hid behind his daddy's skirt
in my opinion.

Wow, so many errors, it's hard to know where to begin.

How exactly did GWB "hide behind his daddy's skirt"? The war ended some
fifteen years before GHWD became President.

There's a Dubya in each and every AWOL -- especially the ones who defended
Dallas from those pesky invaders from Tulsa.

Regards,

-- Steve
WRONG begins with Dubya

There's a Dubya in every AWOL