JR NORTH

Get the F___ off this group, Cliffy
And the rest of youse guys, don't contribute to the destruction of this
fine NG by supporting OT political posts with petty bantering and
finger-pointing. As I said on Cliffy's last BS post, see REC BOATS for
a glimpse of what this NG will become soon if you participate in this crap.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Cliff Huprich wrote:
In article , john
writes:

(From "OT- Moore Lies From SittingDuck...")

meaning all the countries except great Britain

Tony Blair to be impeached for "high crimes and misdemeanours"?
Looks quite likely ... those inflated WMD claims &
such other lies .....

http://news.google.com/news?q=blair+...ff&sa=N&tab=wn

We could (& should) do similar ASAP in the US ...