Todd Fatheree

"Nate Perkins" wrote in message
Kerry has in fact talked a great deal about bringing down the debt.
Of course the Fox media wants to talk more about Swift Boat crapola
more than about real issues. Still, Google is your friend. Or you
can go to the source at
http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/econ...nsibility.html

Why I had no idea that he had actually "talked" about reducing the debt.
He's definitely my guy now. What else has he talked about? I don't suppose
he's talked about being for jobs, too? I wish there was someplace I could
go to see all of the great things he has talked about. I wonder if that
johnkerry.com web site will have any more issues he has talked about?

todd