The Admiral

Default Aqualisa Shower Problem

"TheScullster" wrote in message
Thanks Mike and Admiral

I have contacted Aqualisa and they could not have been more helpful.
Say they will despatch new cartridge first class tonight!

For your info, their representative also said that new parts automatically
carry a further 3 year guarantee (subject to shower model I think).

I am a suspicious sort and won't be jumping for joy until the part

arrives.
But, if they are good to their word, this response makes a refreshing
change!

Phil

Excellent news. I too was very impressed with the level of service. I called
them sometime late afternoon, and the part arived at 7:30 next morning.
Superb. Interesting info about the on-going warranty. Thanks for that.

Good luck with replacing it - it'll won't take long. Give yourself about
half an hour, and take some vaslene to the bathroom with you [not for what
you may think... read the instructions!]

cheers

The Admiral.

P.S. don't forget to turn off the supplies!