Fletis Humplebacker

"Nate Perkins"
If you want to see something else that might make you mad, check out
what Falwell and Robertson had to say on the same topic:
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...ertson-wtc.htm

As Falwell and Robertson show, stupidity can be a bipartisan trait.

(snipped the rest)

That would only make someone mad if they were led by their emotions.
The media jumped on it because they love any kind of dirt they can get,
especially Christian dirt. As Christians they believe that God favors
morality and disfavors immorality. What they said wasn't politically correct
and by implying a call to morality it infuriated the secularists. Thay also
blamed immorality for hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, etc. and that did
get some press but didn't have quite the emotional appeal of 911.

I find it ironic that people respond so emotionally over these issues.
A Muslim, Hindu or Christian can say whatever they want but If I don't
believe in it I'm certainly not going to get worked up over it. I prefer to
get worked up over the ones who commit violent acts.