xyz

bumtracks wrote:

I'm dying to know what/why/how have you so far decided that these peek
holes probably exist.

I posted above on 2004-08-27 16:51:26 PST:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...C2C3%40abc.net

Again, if you suspected this problem, you'd probably hope that
people take you seriously and would offer help. There's not much
that I can do to convince anyone here except to repeat more
examples of the neighbor discussing what I'm doing.

I think that it's as odd as people stated that there's a peephole
in a wall that I can't see. That's why I'm asking for ideas.

For the constructive posts, thanks. The sound-activated device and
listening for a knee-jerk response is interesting. For the post
about the camera and collecting evidence, I'm guessing that my best
shot is to search the next unit after I confirm the existence of a
peephole. I believe that a former Hooters' manager just got a
3-year sentence for peeping on girls changing, but they found lots
of video, and I'm not expecting to find evidence that they actually
use the peephole. I thought that maybe a police search might scare
them into patching any holes.

The sidenote about backing medicine cabinets is interesting.

Like the post above joked, I'm not great looking either, so I'd
think that they'd try to cover any holes to AVOID seeing anything.
And I'm not female or underage, so these types of issues are irrelevant.

As a last resort, I can just pull the mirror and check. I don't have
anyone to help me, don't want to deal with putting the mirror back,
don't want to risk breaking the mirror, and was hoping not to tip off
the neighbors, so I thought that I'd try here first. I don't mind the
skepticism, but I wasn't expecting so much flaming.

Anyway, no hard feelings here