Nate Perkins

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

I am not a Republican - I can only recall voting that way once in my
life. I am not fond of GWB II's actions as president, especially as
regards to domestic policy and spending. Yet, I may actually vote for
him this coming election. Why? Because the political Left in this
country needs a severe spanking. It has become a craven, weak, immoral,
and generally reprehensible political movement and I want nothing
further to do with it.

Not everyone who opposes Bush is a Leftie. I have been a Republican
most of my life. There are millions of us.

Within weeks of 9/11, we heard the Idiot Left talking about how it was
"our fault" and that we needed to "understand Islamic pain" and so
forth.

If you want to see something else that might make you mad, check out
what Falwell and Robertson had to say on the same topic:
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...ertson-wtc.htm

As Falwell and Robertson show, stupidity can be a bipartisan trait.

(snipped the rest)