Bryan

Vmcw wrote:
I've got a 5-1/2 year old Jenn-Air side-by-side fridge. We recently noticed
that the right door (refrigerator side) is misaligned with the frame to the
point that there is a gap in the seal towards the bottom in the center
(non-hinged side).

This isn't about the seal being compressed differently as you work around the
door: the metal-to-metal distance is much greater at the bottom than the top,
measured as you're closing the fridge.

As far as I can tell, the only adjustments that I can make are (1) the leveling
screws at the bottom front and (2) the top hinge adjustment. Playing around
with these doesn't solve the problem.

Any suggestions? I don't see anything else to adjust and don't understand how
this could have happened, as I wouldn't expect metal to warp.

Tom

I've got a Jenn-Air fridge of about the same vintage.

repairclinic.com has the repair manual for my fridge (as well as most of
the parts!). $20.

Post your model number - if my manual applies to your model, I can tell
you what the manual says.

- Bryan