Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
writes:

Also, the double oven seems a nice feature but are there any hidden
catches?

I don't know those models, but normally the larger oven is
significantly smaller in a double oven unit than the oven in
a single oven unit. You might want to consider if that suits
your likely usage pattern. An alternative would be to go for
a single full sized oven, and buy a microwave with convection
and/or fan oven feature combined for rare occasions when you
need two. This is what I have done. I typically use the microwave's
fan oven for warming plates, as main oven is usually too hot for
that when being used for cooking. The microwave's fan oven also
occasionally gets used for conventional cooking if main oven is
full (Christmas) or if I can't juggle multiple things to cook
at same temperature in the main oven (and of course for things
I prefer microwaved, like some vegetables).

Is the combines oven/grill a nightmare to clean properly? And

Don't know those models (don't even know if they are gas/electric/
combined).

do the oven light bulbs last very long and cost a fortune to replace?

They last ages in my experience, providing you use the 300C
temperature oven lamps. I put in a regular lamp once as I had
it spare, and it only lasted a few days.

--
Andrew Gabriel