D.M. Procida

Pet wrote:

Thorough washing with soap and water often
doesn't seem to help much.

Have you tried showering before work?
I know from experience, attempting to "wash" your pits in the sink with
soap & flannel is next to useless, and actually takes longer than having
a full sower, what with the water running down your elbow onto the floor
etc.

I wouldn't know - that is not something I've ever attempted in my life.
When I say washing, I mean in a shower.

I believe if you do the shower thing before work every day, you'll not
need deodorant, though you'll find it might help later into the
afternoon/evening.

If it doesn't get started, I find I don't need a deodorant at all for an
entire day or more. Today I cycled to work, cycled home (failing to
improve on my personal best top speed), spent two hours at Aikido
wearing a heavy suit which now feels as though someone had a bath in it,
and there's not the faintest whiff about me. I think I might be luckier
than other people in that respect, but if I use a deodorant I pay for it
later.

Oh, an NEVER EVER wear the same blouse/shirt/top for more than 12 hours
without bunging it in the washing machine... unlike some stinky B'stds
that wear their clothes 2 or 3 days running yet still believe it's a
genetic rather than a personal cleanliness problem.

I often wear the same shirt two days running (not today's though),
lacking either a servant or a wife. It doesn't seem to be a problem in
itself.

Daniele
--
Apple Juice Ltd