JerryMouse

David Gale wrote:
"Art" wrote:
If installation allows I would look for a fan with the motor at the
exhaust. Can be more powerful and quiet. Also use a timer switch so
it can run several minutes after a shower and the bath is empty.....
it will turn off automatically getting more of the humid air out.

Installation would allow that (ceiling goes straight to unfinished
attic), but, again, my wife has made it clear that she likes some
noise from the fan, so she wouldn't. And we're still newly-wed
enough that she gets to veto. ;-)

Will look into the timer switch. Thanks!

-David

1. Tell your wife the fan noise might mask the sound of a mainiac with a
knife. Rent "Psycho" from Blockbuster.

2. Tell your wife that since you plan to shower together forever, a
compromise is in order.