Pete C

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:54:58 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

I do too, but there are limits, I doubt you wear 2 jumpers and have
the place heated to 15C or less in winter.

Ours is set to 10C all year round.

Wow, if you have no other heating it might be worth getting a wood
stove, wood can usually be had for free.

Did I talk about food and drink in relation to health? To us they're
enjoyment, and are more important than any others.

Sorry, you said it was what makes you so I assumed the health aspect
was important to you.

Though the guy who owns the caff where I sometimes have a fry up
drives a Merc But I don't mind that either.

We very, very rarely eat out.

Likewise, a lot of resteraunt food isn't up to much. But a fry up is
only about 4 quid and saves assembling the eggs, bacon, sausage,
mushrooms, chips, toast and coffee at home...

cheers,
Pete.