Fletis Humplebacker

"O D"
Yes it bothered me then and now. We are all painted with the same brush,
but some people that think they are better or more important than others
think their star shines brighter than all the good people who stepped to
the line and took an oath.
It doesn't matter republican /democrat/ independent. When someone finds
a way out, someone else must now come forward. How would you like to be
the last person to go in country? Bet you would have wished just one of
them suckers could have gone.
As someone else said politicians and diapers must be changed for the
same reason.

I guess somebody had to finish Kerry's tour. Change for change's sake
doesn't seem too wise though.