Bob Edwards

"Jim Frogge" wrote in message ...
Just curious as I've seen several posts over the past couple years in
regards to aviation. How many of you are licensed pilots?

Jim Frogge
Private Pilot-ASEL
Statesville, NC

www.southernprestige.com

Got my private license in '84, stopped flying for a couple years
shortly afterwards because of a divorce and sudden lack of
funds...then flew infrequently until 1990 or so, when my medical
couldn't get renewed. Every once in a while, I still pay for an hour
or two lesson, just to be flying again, usually on some bright sunny
day when I happen to be driving past a little country airport
somewhere. Sigh...

Regards,

Bob