Phil

Default Craftsman TS rebuild-- Question

After reading the Craftsman TS rebuild posted earlier, I've been
wondering, Where can I get parts for my OLD 8" Craftsman. I called
Sears & they no longer support the saw in question. This particular
saw has a sheet metal body with a rear mounted motor. The saw tilt
and blade raise mechanism is one handle. When I pull out on the
handle, it engages a gear to tilt the blade to the left. The gear that
tilts the saw blade has worn out. Anybody know where I can get one?
Any suggestions for repair will be appreciated.