Bob Darrah

Matt if you don't find your answer then go to Yahoo Groups and join the
Penturners Group. You can ask a question like this and get an immediate
reply from a half dozen people that have had the same problem and know the
answer.

Bob Darrah
West Linn, Oregon
"Matt" wrote in message
Has anyone put together the americana filigree pen from craft supplies? I
turned one the other day, but when I was about to put it together, I got
confused. I was expecting the lower tube to fit inside the artisan band
in
the middle, but instead it butted up against it.

I had put together a "Flat Top" pen from Rockler and that one went into
the
band, but either this one is different, or maybe I used the wrong bushing
(but I don't think that is the case).

Thanks,
Matt