Charlie Self

Doug Miller writes:

Geez, now I know you've lost the argument; smearing Kerry by
a side-reference to Clinton.

Well, there's a sign of progress, anyway -- a lefty who understands that
association with Clinton besmirches one's reputation. :-)

Do we want to discuss Nixon, who is also out of office..and dead...and who

has
no bearing on the current election?

Dunno... did you have a point there somewhere?

Let's just say it isn't at all hard to pick up Republican figures that weren't
shining idols of saintliness, too. And when they're out of office, they're out
of office, so it isn't sensible to class them as contestants in the current
battle, which seems to be what Republicans want to do with Clinton.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken