bob peterson

(mnterpfan) wrote in message . com...
"John, in MN" wrote in message ...

I recently stumbled upon a similar saw and bought it. Funny thing
is it's the same color. This wasn't ever standard for these saws,
was it? $200, I'd would have grabbed it.

I stumbled on one today. Model 28-380. All cast iron built in 1956.
$50. Judging from what I've seen so far, $200 would have been very
reasonable too.

By the way, another $50 got me a 14" Rockwell Delta Radial Arm Saw.
The trouble is, both are 3phase. It'll take some doing to make them
usable.

You can probably get a VFD that will take single phase in and give you
three phase out.