There is scum on the face of this earth, and there is **** on the
mouth of the asshole that just joined gummer in my killfile. This man
has no brain, and deserves only to find himself in need, and have to
deal with another that believes as he does.

PLONK!

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:27:10 -0700, The Independent of Clackamas

county wrote:

Hum...It sounds, then, like you have nothing but admiration
for those folks in disaster zones who raise their prices 1000x or more
and feel that the state Attorney General has NO business bringing
charges against them.

That is correct. If some ass hole wants to charge a $1000 a sheet of
plywood, it makes worth my while to buy sheets of plywood at the mill in
Molla Oregon, load it on a truck and have it in Florida in three days
were I will sell it a $100 a sheet an make a bundle. But then some ass
hole will come along three days later and sell the same sheet for $50
bucks. With in a short period of time the price of plywood will be back
to $8 to $12 a sheet where is was before the storm. That is called the
free market system. If I can undersell you and a comparable product and
still make a profit I will eventually drive you out of business.