Michael Daly

On 27-Aug-2004, Alan wrote:

I have
now is a very lazy flusher and often has to be flushed twice. The
Kohler Wellworth that I had in my previous house never had to be
flushed more than once.

The problem is that some folks have difficulty with a poorly made
product and then claim that _all_ of them are no good. There are
poor quality old style toilets too, but those are conveniently
ignored for the discussion.

When I was in Finland a couple of years ago, I found they used
dual flush 2/4 liter toilets that worked very well. In North
America, folks whine about 6l flush toilets. There are some
excellent 6l flush toilets on the market here - you just have
to shop wisely.

Mike