Doug Miller

In article , otforme (Charlie Self) wrote:
Doug Miller responds:

Geez, now I know you've lost the argument; smearing Kerry by
a side-reference to Clinton.

Well, there's a sign of progress, anyway -- a lefty who understands that
association with Clinton besmirches one's reputation. :-)

Do we want to discuss Nixon, who is also out of office..and dead...and who has
no bearing on the current election?

Dunno... did you have a point there somewhere?

--
Regards,