Art

There was a case 20 years ago. The medicine cabinets were behind each other
and the guy in one unit would remove his and tilt the one he wanted to peep
thru.

"xyz" wrote in message ...
I'm fairly certain that there are peepholes in my two bathrooms
in the walls shared with a neighbor's bathrooms.

One peephole is behind a mirror. I've heard about this problem in motel
rooms but don't know exactly what's involved. Is it just a hole in the
wall behind the mirror, and the silver on the back of the mirror is
scratched off, or is there something else involved? Is there a way to
locate the peephole without removing the mirror? I want to subtly find
the hole and try to document if it's used.

The other hole is somewhere in a wall that's made of something the
thickness of heavy cardboard on my side but finished to look like
drywall. Any ideas on what this material is and how to find peepholes
in this material? I tried turning off the light, hoping that the light
was on on the other side so that I could see the hole, but I think that
they block the hole when not in use and turn off their light and close
their door when using the peephole.

My thinking is to collect some evidence, then get the police to inspect
the neighbor's place. Any comments that don't involve violence?

Thanks