Mary Fisher

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
nog wrote:
On 26 Aug 2004 23:00:19 GMT, Ian Stirling wrote:

Unfortunately, this is one case where I agree that this is likely.
The acceptable cheap orange juice they did has already gone out of

stock,
replaced by the horribly plasticy 'robinsons'.

Morrison's isn't exactly up-market.

No, but they seem to be killing off some safeway lines.

Morrison does sell the excellent Orchard Grove organic orange juice which is
the only one we drink and has a far superior flavour to anything else we've
ever tried. Yes, it's expensive but you get what you pay for - food is the
last thing to economise on.

Mary