Jonathan Pearson

Default Built-in Kitchen appliances

Lamb wrote:

Do you know of any keenly priced sources to get these built-in
appliances? I am looking at Wickes B&Q prices at the moment and
wonder if they're making a lot of money on the appliances. I'd like
to get a reasonable quality - Zanussi or thereabouts.

We got all our Zanussi appliances from www.freenet.ltd.uk, but there are
loads of other oline places too, but take your example of a dishwasher from
wickes / B & Q, ZDT6252 fully integrated dishwasher, wickes / B & Q = £600,
freenet = £357, likewise Oven ZBS663 - B&Q = £600, freenet = £389, hob
ZGF642 - B&Q = £200, freenet = £132, remember that you'll have a delivery
charge from the online retailers, but if you get your appliances from the
same manufacturer then you only pay one charge which in the case of zanussi
is £33.

Good luck
Jon