Colin Wilson

Default henley blocks with seals

True, last one I did was a 3 phase job, phoned Scottish Power, "Just
cut the seals and do it, phone us when you're done and we'll come out
and reseal it."

If I get that sort of call (i`m one of their phone monkeys) I arrange for
an isolator to be fitted.

How much do you charge to fit an isolator ?

Precisely nothing.

If its a Scottish Power area Dataserve will usually sort them out for you
(the new name for the metering dept.), but if you need a cutout change
then the relevant operations dept (Power Systems) for the area will fit
one at the same time as changing it.

The preferred method is one of the above, but if its a rush job then
*sometimes* we can arrange another way (without saying how, and it
doesn`t include cutting the seals yourself !)