Gunner

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:34:03 GMT, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

Halliburton was the only company in the middle east that could meet the
requirements of the government.

Well, since no enquiries or RFPs were ever presented to anyone else, we
don't

Yes Jeff, we DO know that they were the only one able to meet the
requirements.

This is NOT like bidding on catering services for your kids Bar
Mitzva. The folks able to do this type of work are only a handful,
and they are very well known in the industry. No magical pulling a
company equivelant to Halli out of your butt.

I strongly suggest you go to Halliburtons web site for a look at who
they are and what they do. This is NOT Joes Maint. Service.
Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann