Pet

raden wrote:

So, to stop stinking and making everyone around you feel like vomiting
when you exude your pungent stench, take your shower in the morning,
not at night.

What each June 23rd?

If you're a student then yes, probabally just the once is all you'll
manage, but don't worry, the rest of your student chums will smell just
as bad and no one will be any the wiser.

I can't see the difference whether it's morning or evening

Which part of "You start to stink after 14 hrs" don't you understand?
Of course, if you work night shifts, then shower in the evening BEFORE
you go to work. thats WORK! Something, like personal hygiene, you may
not be familiar with.

That way, you are not smelly during the day when you are going to meet
people; and who cares if you start to pong later in the evening,
you'll be at your smelliest while you're asleep.

Who cares?

not me, not as long as I never have to be around you during the day.

As for wearing yesterdays sweat soaked clothes, is it any wonder they
reek like skunks rectum... sorry, "oudour glands" this is the 21
century, people have things like automatic washing machines and tumble
driers. there is absolutely NO reason for wearing the same clotes day
after day.

Good - I'll send you my clothes to wash

You ARE Student!

maybe we need a sense of proportion here

Well, I'm 6'2" weigh 15 stone and don't smell,

--
http://gymratz.co.uk
The Worlds best Gym & Fitness Equipment Supplier!