philski

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:13:35 -0600, philski wrote:

Charlie Self wrote:

Patriarch writes:

Swingman notes:

... snip

I'm still more than slightly ****ed that Bush's supporters used the big guns on
McCain, who is still the best man out there.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken

Charles,
I agree wholeheartedly with you on McCain. I wrote him in as a candidate
in the last election. I just couldn't make myself vote for Al or
Shrub. Al is anti gun and Shrub is just a dip**** in dip****'s clothing
(I really didn't like his "Read my Lips" daddy either.

I guess I might have to write in anudder candidate again this time.

I absolutely hate the way the Bush machine has dine their best to
discredit Viet Nam vets - the little ****er hid behind his daddy's skirt
in my opinion.

I didn't realize George Bush was accusing 250 Swift Boat veterans of
lying nor trying to discredit them.

Philski

What about the way they went after McCain in New Hampshire and Max
Cleland? They were more than mere soldiers/airmen. They both paid a big
price and the treatment they got from the Bush/RNC was very undeserved.
Bush is quite the hypocrite huh? Claims to be a Christian but acts like
anything but.....

Philski