Mark & Juanita

On 27 Aug 2004 00:40:22 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Mike Hide responds:

I love it, first your vaunted leader calls all Vietnam vets war criminals,
now you are trashing the national guard ,what next.

Read or listen to Kerry's testimony instead of the overblown BS from Limbaugh
and his ilk. Kerry never branded all Nam vets as war criminals. His testimony
came about a year, IIRC, after Wm. Calley's trial and the massive rehashing of
the My Lai massacre.

Are you listening to the same recordings as the rest of us? "I, like
others participated in ... " He did brand all American soldiers as war
criminals, acting in violation of the Geneva convention.

But then, last week, in an interview when challenged by a fellow swift
boat veteran he made the statement, "I didn't say that Swift boat vets
committed atrocities, it was all the other soldiers".