Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:13:35 -0600, philski wrote:

Charlie Self wrote:

Patriarch writes:

Swingman notes:

.... snip

I'm still more than slightly ****ed that Bush's supporters used the big guns on
McCain, who is still the best man out there.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken

Charles,
I agree wholeheartedly with you on McCain. I wrote him in as a candidate
in the last election. I just couldn't make myself vote for Al or
Shrub. Al is anti gun and Shrub is just a dip**** in dip****'s clothing
(I really didn't like his "Read my Lips" daddy either.

I guess I might have to write in anudder candidate again this time.

I absolutely hate the way the Bush machine has dine their best to
discredit Viet Nam vets - the little ****er hid behind his daddy's skirt
in my opinion.

I didn't realize George Bush was accusing 250 Swift Boat veterans of
lying nor trying to discredit them.

Philski