Paul King

Default Built-in Kitchen appliances

"Lamb" wrote in message
Hi,

Is there any reason why they are so expensive? Aren't they the same with

little bit less metal (sides) and no feet? Or are the manufacturers or DIY
sheds just making money on the fact that they are built-in?

Its all down to cosmetics - built-in LOOKS nicer, flush doorfronts hiding
the appliances underneath. Its still a pig when it goes faulty!

Having been the owner of both styles at various times, I can say that *I*
prefer standalone, but *SHE* prefers built-in! Since I prefer to keep my
sanity (and hot meals and offers of sex), she gets her way!

---