raden

In message
,
D.M. Procida writes
I've never got on well with deodorants, and have generally never needed
or used them.

Good sentiments IMHO

The more I use them the more I find I need to be
deodorised, so I avoid them (I think it might be because they block the
pores or something like that). I sweat as much as anyone else, but it
usually doesn't smell stale. Sometimes it does have an unpleasant whiff,
which is hard to shift. Thorough washing with soap and water often
doesn't seem to help much.

I don't have a problem.

I can't speak for those around me

I've started using TCP (rubbed on with a little wad on of cotton wool)
on those days when I think I'm likely to get hot and sticky, and so far
it seems to be efficacious, even if I do smell a bit disinfected at
times. Are there any alternatives? I've heard rubbing alcohol mentioned,
but I've no idea what it is or where to get it form.

Are you being oversensitive?

It might be worthwhile asking other people who are in relatively close
contact with you for an honest opinion, you could also ask them if you
smell

--
geoff