Al

(Wyatt Wright) wrote in
om:

I will have the option to buy an old Delta/Milwaukee bandsaw at an
upcoming estate sail. At this point, I have only see a picture that
gives me little detail. From that picture, I am guessing that it is
Model 880 or a Model 28-307. This is based on my research at
http://www.oldwwmachines.com

I don't have any details but it supposedly "runs good" and they will
be asking $200.

Here is the picture, any information or advice would be appreciated.
http://webpages.charter.net/wyattwri...ltaBandsaw.htm

I have a similar saw (Not green, mine is grey) . $200 is a great price -
grab it. Then call/write delta with the serial no. and they will send you
date of manufacture and a parts breakdown. (mine was made in 1947). The
multi speed flexibility is great.